CNC pipe thread lathes are high-precision, high-efficiency, slant-bed automatic machines with advanced configurations such as multi-station servo or power turrets, capable of machining straight cylinders, sloping cylinders, circular arcs and various threads, as well as complex workpieces such as worm shafts. In order to work more efficiently, attention must be paid to the use of coolant. General classification of coolants for CNC pipe thread lathes.
1. Traditional* water-soluble coolants (with high nitrite content), emulsions or soapy water (containing machine oil and high nitrite content) and mineral and animal and vegetable oils; this type of coolant mainly costs less and has poor lubricating properties, so it is not recommended to buy them.
2. the type of coolant introduced, there are * water-soluble, emulsified and oil-based three, the use of this type of coolant is more effective, but the price is expensive.
3. The new coolant developed by China in recent years has comparable performance with foreign products and good environmental effect. This coolant is moderately priced, especially suitable for grinding machines, machining centres and large machining equipment with good facilities.
The coolant also has a role in removing chips, preserving corrosion, ensuring biological stability and providing a friendly environment for operators. Coolants are made from a complex combination of chemical formulations to meet these specific performance requirements.
As a lathe operator, it is also important to have the skills to operate a CNC pipe thread lathe*. On the one hand, you can avoid collisions that could lead to damage to the lathe; on the other hand, you can also quickly improve the efficiency of your operation within a relatively short period of time. We need to do the following requirements.
1. learn to master the general operating alarm statements during training, know what the Chinese text means, how to solve problems and how to eliminate false alarms.
2. Understand the operating system of the lathe you are operating; understand briefly the control principle and working method of the CNC system; what working language the system uses, the software used for lathe processing and the language it uses.
3. master the functions of the various operating buttons of the lathe: know how to execute the program; how to pause the program and then check the machining status of the workpiece and then resume the program after the pause, how to stop the program; how to change the program and then execute the program, and so on and so forth.
4. Understand the mechanical structure of the lathe: to understand the mechanical structure of the lathe; to master the distribution of the axis system of the lathe; to firmly grasp the positive and negative directions of each CNC axis of the lathe; to master the function and use of the various components of the lathe, such as the principle and function of the simple pneumatic system, the working principle and function of the simple hydraulic system; in addition, to master the working principle and function of the auxiliary units of the lathe, such as the tool magazine, cooling The working principles, functions and usage of the various auxiliary units of the lathe, such as the tool magazine, cooling unit, voltage regulator, electrical cabinet cooler, etc., as well as the working principles, functions and usage of the various safety door locks of the lathe.
Post time: Feb-14-2023